Construction and engineering work
The Wallmax company provides a full range of finishing and engineering work required in any modern office.
- Installation of raised, reinforced, screed floors;
- Laying floor tile, carpeting, linoleum, parquet flooring;
- Installation of walls of plasterboard, bricks, sheetrock, gypsum sheets;
- Laying wall tiles, installation of veneer, fabric, laminated panels;
- Installation of plasterboard ceiling of all kinds, including Armstrong, Ecophon, Aspen
and other manufacturers of modular false ceilings;
- Paint work.
Electricity supply and lighting:
- Assembling wire connections and electrical panels;
- Installation of cable trays, horizontal busbars, cable laying;
- Installation of fixtures;
- Installation of electrical products: switches, sockets, floor hatches.
- Installation of ventilation ducts of various sections;
- Duct ventilation insulation;
- Installation of protective gear and safety valves;
- Installation of air filters (grates, diffusers), including plenum chambers;
- Air conditioning and heating;
- Installation of water systems (two-and four-pipe systems of fan coil units;
- Installation of freon systems (splits, VRV, VRF).
Water supply and plumbing:
- Installation of pipelines of various types: copper, galvanized metal, polypropylene, Cross-linked polyethylene, PVC;
- Installation of plumbing fixtures and accessories.
Low current operation:
- Structured cabling systems;
- A fire alarm and alarm system;
- Monitoring and control of access;
- A video surveillance system;
- A security alarm system.